Friday, September 21, 2007

Fore!!!


Kelly loves to golf, so I thought it would be fun to take the camera along one time. We went to The Barn in North Ogden. I golfed one hole, but drove the cart around the rest of the time.


This is Chase, one of Kelly's good friends. He would get mad when Amanda, his wife, and I would talk when they were teeing off.


Amanda is a crazy golfer. But she makes it fun.


Remember, 'it's all in the hips.'


Here is Chase again.


Kelly pointing out where a ball went. Wait to be, Kelly.


My attempt at being artistic with a golf ball.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are really a good photographer. Your pictures are great. You could really make some money at it. Kelly sure looks buff in the hiking picture(photoshop?) Kidding. I love your aniversary pictures. You two are both so cute. You are made for each other!!!

Chase and Amanda said...

My plagerism should be a compliment to you and your photography skills!! When can we play again?

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Kelly-
Your comment made me laugh. It must be a Jaques trait... go figure.
How are you guys doing? We need to get together soon. Maybe we'll see you guys at Manda's Pumpkin carving party...
Love ya!
Jayme