Sunday, December 4, 2011

So this is Christmas

Alright it's four days into Christmas and surprisingly I'm still enjoying the season. We put up our tree yesterday. We even put a star on it. Not really sure what I want to write, just hopped on here and was browsing around. I was recently introduced to pintrest.com. Seriously hooked on phonics with that site. I never thought I would get into that stuff, but I'm really enjoying it. Possibly contemplating getting on facebook just for that site. But I can just use Kelly's and he will have all this girly stuff pinned.
Here is my favorite find so far:

4 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

You're back! Can I please be the one to make you laugh hard? Will you return the favor please?

Mike and Lisa said...

Love this!

Jana Barros said...

This is so cute! Check out my blog and if you like Underground Hiphop, download the Jana Barros Namesake album. It's #1 on the Charts for Amarillo, Texas. You can download the album at the following link:

www.JanaBarros.com

If you like what you hear, please leave a comment on my facebook fanpage. I'm growing as an artist, encouraging all of my friends to comment, and I frequently check the wall at the following link:

www.facebook.com/janakbarros

*Cya*

--Jana Barros

John Striker said...

Get Tech Updates at www.TechTantrik.com
View Funnier Side of life at www.TheRoyalPoke.com