Friday, January 4, 2008

2007 is gone!

I normally don't do this, but since I have nothing else to post, I will do a look back on the year 2007. Kelly and I turned 24 and also celebrated our 2nd year of wedded bliss. We moved twice during the year and Harley turned 1. It was a good year, we were pretty blessed. Kelly made a triumph return to Varsity and I returned to a call center which I vowed never to do again. We went on our first cruise, moved out of Logan and experienced a crazy fire next to our house. Harley ran away on the fourth of July and Kelly and I slept downstairs hoping she would return. A family found her wandering the streets the next night. Some good friends of ours finally got married, and we got a new nephew. In tradition I keep with an old friend, here is my top ten list of favorite memories of 2007:

10. Lowes catching on fire
9. "it's just up the canyon"
8. BBQ's at Devonshire
7. Becoming a brunette
6. Moving out of the house of mold
5. Spider Pig
4. Summer night drives
3. Moving out of Logan
2. Owning a Wii
1. the Cruise

I didn't make a resolution this year mainly because I slept through midnight on new years eve. (i was sick ok). But I have an idea of what I want this year to be. I want to quit doing jobs to just get by and to start doing what I love to do. I want to finally run a half-marathon. I started training for two but never ran them. I want to stop being mediocre and start being great, to live up to my potential. Well, since people only really care about pictures, I have posted some of my favorite pictures I took this year. Most of them are of Kelly and Harley. Go figure.

3 comments:

Chase and Amanda said...

Its about time you updated! I have never recapped a year before, but I like the idea! Can we play soon?

Anonymous said...

Wow I made the slide show!! You take amazing pictures go do that for a living, I know easier said than done but you have talent.

Christy said...

I agree with the picture deal...they are amazing! I need to find me a nice camera and branch out :) You look good - i hope life is fun!!