Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!!



Today is Kelly's birthday. The big 2-5. An old man now, a quarter of a century old. He had to work today, but tonight we will probably go out to dinner and then we are stayin at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake for just a small get-away.
Kelly, I don't tell you enough how much I love and appreciate you. You certainly are the best thing that has happened to me. I won't get to sappy on the blog where everyone can read it, but know that I love you. Happy Birthday Sparky!!






Just some of my favorite Kelly pictures.

3 comments:

The Ralls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!! We hope you had a good day!

Erica said...

Happy birthday Kelly! Hope you all are doing well!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Happy Birthday cousin! Sorry I am late wishing it to you! But I hope you had a fantastic day! Love ya!