Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged, Gagged and Bagged

I will admit I am not a fan of the tags because it's like those one forwards of getting to know you emails when you already know the person. But I figure this one isn't so bad.

50 Things about me in no particular order

1. I was born c-section
2. I hate being dirty
3. I am addicted to chapstick
4. Kelly is my favorite person in the whole world. He is so cool and he doesn't even have to try.
5. If I could get paid to just read books I would die happy
6. I was a tomboy when I was little. Still kinda am.
7. Motorcycles, any nice car, drives me crazy in a good way.
8. My favorite season is Fall.
9. I broke my left pinky toe when I was four.
10. I like the Indigo Girls, I even went to their concert with my sister who was pregnant at the time.
11. I want to have kids one day, but am scared I will be a crappy mom.
12. Breakfast at Tiffanys is one of the most boring movies I have ever watched. I put that because I just finished watching it.
13. I love being challanged.
14. Sudoku's puzzles keep me up at night because I keep doing them.
15. I hate smelling like food.
16. I have never worked in a food establishment.
17. The smell of dog pooh makes me gag.
18. I love the smell of my own perfume. Weird, kinda.
19. I hate being alone.
20. Photography is my new passion.
21. I am scared of failure.
22. I love to write, got a degree in it, but I don't want to write for a living.
23. My favorite candy is those gummy strawberries from black forrest.
24. I hate the smell of peanuts.
25. My ringtone is 'Bathwater' by No Doubt. Ha
26. I co-own a Britaney Spears cd, before she became a whore.
27. I have a short temper.
28. Smokers should be shot, they are going to die anyways.
29. Politics piss me off.
30. I love fires, camping or in the fireplace.
31. I love being the center of attention except on my birthday.
32. I secretly think I have dissasociative identity disorder. (look that one up)
33. Stephenie Meyer is my new idol because she can write about vampires and make it interesting.
34. I want to become a spin teacher.
35. I am scared of dying.
36. I tried to make a kite out of a plastic sack once. I tied it to our plum tree. My told me to take it down because it looked tacky.
37. I would not want to relive any part of my life. I'm all about looking forward. I figure the best part of my life is still to come.
38. I love playing the piano, but get crazy nervous to play infront of anyone.
39. I had an article published when I was in high school. I have a pen that proves it.
40. I keep all the notes my friends wrote me in high school. I have every letter and card anyone has ever written me.
41. I cheated on a spelling test once.
42. The Grudge scared me so bad I had to sleep with the lights on.
43. My fingernails go purple when I get cold.
44. I regret not contuing to play soccer when I was younger.
45. I have many ambitions but am scared I will never accomplish them.
46. Lived in Utah my whole life and have never been skiing. Ever.
47. I like the Harry Potter movies, but refuse to read the books.
48. I ran away from home to my friends house, but my dad came and got me later that night.
49. Saturday mornings are my favorite time of the week.
50. It's hard to let people get to know me.

There you have a list of things about me. I will make Kelly post one. I'm sure he will love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you did it! I love your list! My favorite is when you are cold your fingernails turn purple, it is so true and I totally knew that one.