Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Employed!!



Camille finally got a job!!! After 6 long months of being unemployed and a bout of working a crappy phone job for two months, it's over now. I started at Two Little Hands Productions last Friday, the 14th. My title is Accounting Assistant. So a lot of data entry. But it pays pretty good, and the company and people are really great to work for. Not to mention one of my good friends, since we were 8, got me the job. So I get to see Katrina everyday.
The company produces the Signing Time dvds. It teaches kids to learn sign language and communicate that way. It has been a huge success. You can check out their link if you really want to at www.signingtime.com. I am really happy so far and plan to stay with the company for awhile. Thank you to everyone who kept your eyes and ears open for me.
Let me just say not having a job made me think about life and what I wanted to do. Obviously, this is not my career choice, but it is a stepping stone to help get me to where I want to be. It provides an income so I can get more photography equipment, take classes and other such necessities. I have decided happiness is what you make of it. Things, jobs, can't make you happy. It's what you make of the situation. I'm starting to think the harder the trial, the happier you are when it is over, if it's ever over. I'm much much more grateful for what I have. There I am done and will step off of my soapbox. Thank you and goodnight.

5 comments:

Christy said...

congrats!! I am so excited that you are going to take up photography - you learn all the stuff and i will just come learn from you :) ha ha!!

I am glad you are happy :)

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

That is AWESOME Camille!!!
Dave & I are planning on teaching Abigayle sign language, because most likely she won't be able to speak. Also, Dave is majoring in Sign Language!!! I love Signing Time! Lyvie does too!!!
We are so happy for you! Congrats!

The Ralls said...

I am still SO SO serious that I want you to take Maddux's pictures this spring once things green up a bit. I absolutely love those pictures you took of the other kids! Congrats on the job too! I have lots of friends who swear by those dvds.

erica said...

oh good job camille! is that place in logan? are you still in logan? what's going on with the jaques?!?! haha. I'm glad you are happy in life! And maybe if you get free signing time dvd's send one my way haha.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Camilley I glad you found a job and it sounds like it is something you will enjoy.