The blog Nazi tagged me again and then got mad at me for not doing it. So here's to you Mrs. Phillips, hope this entertains you at work. Just kidding totally love you tons, my Willard friend.
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
-Reading a good book.
-Running at six in the morning (even though I don't do it now. Sometimes it's just the best feeling to be alone out there.)
- Writing something that I know only I will read.
-Failure as a person and not knowing it.
-Money i.e. not having enough, having too much and being stuck up. having just the right amount, but always wanting more.
-Settling for mediocrity.
- To get into a our own house by the end of the year.
- Get my school loan paid off.
- To get my photography website going. (it's been on the back burner for a long time.)
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
- Music. Any kind finding new bands, or old ones that I never listened to before. (except country)
- Kelly, sure why not. I think about him all the time.
- Youtube. If I hear a song I like, I have to look up the music video during down time at work.
3 Random/Surprising Facts about me:
- I'm the baby of the family
- I hate fish, the smell, the look of them and texture.
- I still have my tonsils.
Well there you have it. I can't tag anyone because almost everyone I know has done this one. Peace out!