Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Twist

So I noticed on one of my friend's blogs I got tagged to do the go to this folder pick this picture. Well the other day I found a box of all my pictures from the good old days. For this tag I put a little twist on it. Instead of my digital pictures, I closed my eyes and just picked a random picture out. I will admit, I didn't like it, so I did it again and found this little number. Yes, Sarah it is more embarrassing of me than you, but remember how we never won our Y.W. basketball games and I think this game we won or something? So we had to take a picture to commorate. Don't ask on why we had a camera there. For time reference I was either 16 or 17.
That was kinda fun looking at those 'good old days'. I think my next project will be to scan in all those pictures. Don't worry, I'm sure more gems like this will be popping up.

Yes I know my socks are lame. Whatever.


9 comments:

Meagan said...

i would be afraid to play you guys in basketball. you look fiercesome.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Man YW basketball was always interesting and fun even though we rarely won. I bet you have a ton of goofy pictures like this one of all of us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Clum...Clum...Clum :) Were you really that young once??

I dig the socks...and the shiney tipped shoes :) you are awesome and I still can't wait to come and see your house!!

Cyndi and Logan said...

AWESOME!!! The good ol'days of church ball!! You rock!!!

Johny and Sarah said...

I absolutely love it! Thanks for the laugh this morning at 5:34 am......i think it may be a lot more funny this early in the morning.....I guess i need to dig through some of my gems.....but no scanner. thanks for playing.....

rachael said...

My sister is a big GEEK!! And I recall you gals being like this on many occassions!!! My how things have changed!! And I wish that I knew of jobs but alas we are on a hiring freeze at my work so I know that times are rough! Good luck!!