Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Things

At 4:15 this morning, Kelly and I woke up to the sound of squealing tires and a loud metal crunch. We jump out of bed worried someone had crashed. From the sound of it, I expected to see some 5 car pile up on Bangerter, but everything looked normal. We saw rear lights and went to the other room to get a better look. Everything seemed normal. The paperboy was running back to his car and gets in. The car turns around and stuck under the car is an orange construction marker, the tall skinny one. That's what made all the noise. At first, I was glad no one was hurt, then I was mad because someone didn't see the markers and obviously had to do some severe breaking/swerving. Then I laughed because they are stupid. Then I was mad again because I couldn't go back to sleep.



Number two, does anyone want the game guitar hero? I think Kelly and I have spent a combined total of probably three days straight playing that damn game. It's so addicting and I love it. I'm afraid I might have carpel tunnel. Yikes. Ok, I'm not really giving it away, Kelly would be pretty mad. But is there a better game you could play that much?

2 comments:

Chase and Amanda said...

Ha ha... stupid paper boy! If your feeling the giving spirit we would love to take the game from you.. however if your not, we will continue to come to your house and play.

Cyndi and Logan said...

Paper boy stories are classic!!Did you ever hear the one where I yelled at MOm and Dad's paperboy because I thought that he was egging houses?? Awesome!!!!