Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cheer up Charlie!!

So on a day like today, snowing, cold and gloomy, I try to cheer myself up. I applied for every single job on craigslist, listened to some ABBA and my kindred spirit found this for me:

In-N-Out Burger Coming to Draper

KUTV -- Burger fans in Northern Utah have reason to celebrate.
Draper City announced today that the owners of In-N-Out Burger have submitted plans to build a restaurant at the Draper Peaks Shopping Center, located at 12195 S. Factor Outlet Dr.
Draper Mayor Darrell H. Smith said, "We are very pleased to be the first location in northern Utah. Our residents expressed in a survey that this was one of the restaurants they would like to see in Draper."
Draper officials said their city's Economic Development Department has been working with the owners of In-N-Out since last year to bring the popular burger joint to the city.
The proposed restaurant will be over 3,200 square feet, and will feature a drive through and quick-serve restaurant. The owners anticipate hiring between 50 and 60 employees.
No word yet on when the restaurant will open.


Draper is out by me kinda, so you will have to come visit us when you come get your burgers. So for all you gloomy gus' out there here is Camille's little pick-me up prescription. We already have news of only the bestest burger joint coming to Utah. If you are still feeling down today, like me, take one of each and go watch Mamma Mia. You will be magically whisked away to an exotic greek island. Ok probably not, but you might feel a little better.


(Aren't those boots fantastic?!)

Here is another classic cheer up song

3 comments:

Michael Jaques said...

Great clips, thanks from us down under

Michael Jaques
Australia

About us said...

Camille did you ever think of applying there. I know in California in-n-out pays really well. Especially a managers job.

Genna said...

I am stealing those dance moves! Thanks, I was in a bad mood, and I knew that looking at your blog would cheer me up! I don't know what I like better the ABBA winks, or the backround dancers on Petulas song. Loved it!