Sunday, February 8, 2009

Can't Get It Out of My Head

I have been wanting to do this for some time,

I have created a blog where we can share some music. Basically there is always a song or two that I cannot get enough of for about a week at a time. Sometimes its new, sometimes its old, and sometimes its better left unsaid.

I will post a few songs each week and I would encourage each of you to add a song or two each week that you are currently addicted to. The idea is to share some good music. If you like this idea, please create a link to the blog on your site so that we can attract as many users as possible to get more input.

Can't Get It Out of My Head ----------->

Thanks -
Kelly

1 comment:

Chase and Amanda said...

Kel, I'm not up to speed on the whole blog shindig.... How do I post music on here?