Sunday, July 5, 2009

Clap for America!!

Another fourth of July and that's when I count summer as officially started. The smell of BBQ's and fireworks. It seems the fourth is the epitome of summer. Finally it has stopped raining for more than a day and we have seen 100 degree weather. I have gotten some lovely sunburns, however I have a farmer tan as well. Awesome.
Cyndi and her boys were out here for a visit and man are they as cute as ever. I know you think your nephews are cute, but not as cute as all of mine. Sorry it's just the way it is. I have become the favorite aunt. Probably because I don't have kids of my own and I can just leave them when they get ornery and whiny. Speaking of kids, our primary class is not helping us want to have kids. We got a new kid and he makes me want to beat children. Yes it's that bad. Today he kept spitting out of the window. Last week he just sat in the middle of the row and screamed when I tried to pick him up. So I just had to let him stay there. I told him he was not helping the cause, he just stared back at me.
I don't really know what else to write. Summer has just been relaxing. Kelly is just working hard and going to school. I did a "photoshoot" if you will for my sister having a girl in a couple of weeks. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. I am getting bored so I think I may just humble myself and get a job anywhere, but not In 'N Out. I want to work at a gym so I can get a free membership. I do miss that. I have been reading a lot of books. If you are on goodreads search for Kelly and all of the books there I have read. So I need new suggestions for books. I am coming to have a love/hate relationship with the library. I hear of a good book and of course it's all checked out. Oh well.
Hope you all are having a great summer. Peace out!

Matching Shirts


Just goofing off


The Sisters left to right: me, mer, cyndi, beth


Yeah for us


She is so going to kill me for posting this. But
how cute is that?


Can't forget my Harley girl

3 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

Looks like you had some fun! You ought to post all the other pictures of your photo shoot with Mer! Good luck with primary, it's good birth control, but so is being the sole provider of anyone's kids for a few days!

Chase and Amanda said...

Fun 4th!! Better not ditch on Bear Lake! No In N' Out?? :) Come one... do it, I dare you!

The Ralls said...

So... I totally want you to do a photoshoot of Madd!!!!! How about next week, he will have his cast off by then!