Sunday, August 9, 2009

Introducing...

My newest niece Morgan Sophie. She was born on July 21 (I think). She is already a little princess, I can tell. Unlike her big sister, likes the color pink, perfume and make-up, but is a lover of bugs. Go figure.

This photo shoot was a little challenging because the kids were just squirmy. None of them wanted to have their picture taken. But they endured because kit-kats were on the line. Morgan loves to have her arms and legs stretched out. I guess after 9 months being couped up in the womb who wouldn't want to stretch out. Well here are my favorites. Enjoy and let me know what you think.










4 comments:

The Cragun's said...

These are absolutely darling... forget about journalism you should do photography :)

Chase and Amanda said...

Good job Camillie!! Love them... and can't wait for Friday!! I hope we don't overwhelm you ;)

Amy Bateman said...

I feel like I need to get crackin' at starting a family so that you can be our photographer ... our live-in photographer so you don't miss anything.

Alli said...

Cuteness! I need to have you photograph my children! Really, you SHOULD forget journalism and look into doing photography, start your own photography business or something.