Wednesday, September 17, 2008

House Update!

Only one more month till it is done!! Hopefully it will be done by the schedule date, October 15. I went to go check it out tonight but it was locked. I guess that is a good thing so homeless people don't sleep there at night and steal our tub. The schedule said they should be painting this week and then putting up cabinets and the tile flooring. I couldn't get in to see, so let's hope they are on schedule. They have started to put up the siding , so it's starting to look like a townhouse. One picture is of a broken window. Hope that get's fixed pronto. Then a view from our house of the new temple.
We are getting excited and starting to plan a big house warming party we are apprently throwing. Just kidding, I don't think anyone wants to drive out to bfe, cause that's where we will be living. Awesome! P.S. the girl in the picture is none other than Amy Patricia Bateman. She's a good friend of mine. I dragged her out there cause there was nothing else to do tonight and we had seen all the good movies already.





5 comments:

Chase and Amanda said...

I'm getting so excited for you guys!! Finally we will have somewhere else to go!! :) Love it!

cacovillfamily said...

I dig the house and thanks kelly for the invite to the blog. Anna

Amy Bateman said...

Sorry that I'm dorking up your awesomal house.

Alli said...

How fun! Owning your own place is something else...and then you have to pay to fix it when it breaks! But totally worth it. I cna't wait to see it at Christmas time.

Teisha said...

I like your new house!!! Thanks for the congrats on our baby!! It was good to hear from you!! :)