Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 Things Tag

I guess if two people tag you, you have to do it. Yeah for tags and gags!

8 TV shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Fringe
3. Private Practice
4. Pushing Daisies
5. The Simpsons
6. The Hills ( I have to write this small because I don't like to admit it)
7. Kath and Kim
8. Family Guy

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Ate Dinner
3. Went to the gym
4. Hung out with Harley
5. Watched some TV
6. Breathed
7. Read a little bit of my book
8. Thought about the meaning of life

8 Places I love to eat:
1. In the kitchen
2. Cafe Rio
3. Training Table
4. Paradise Bakery
5. Chipotle
6. Johny Corrinos
7. Pei Wei
8. Your mom's ( I ran out of idea's)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. CHRISTMAS!!!! cause my whole family will be together this year!
2. Moving into our house
3. Skinny Jeans, yes I will own a pair one day
4. Taking a nap later
5. Getting a couch and refrigerator
6. Colder weather
7. Wicked, it's coming to Utah and will be here over my birthday!!
8. A certain movie coming in November only because I can't wait to see how bad it will suck. Kristen Stewart thoroughly depresses me.

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Skinny body, yes I had to put that on there.
2. A new bedroom set with a king size bed.
3. A puppy. Harley is getting lonely.
4. A road bike to ride in the summer
5. World Peace (I put that one so I don't look shallow)
6. For Kelly to get a motorcycle
7. Kids (well not right away, but eventually)
8. For this post to end

2 comments:

Tay and Ash said...

Hey it's Ashley, Lori's friend and the person you blog stalked...and soon to be neighbor....Can't wait to meet you guys. It will be nice once we have neighbors. I read your post about the broken window and Kevan the super on the building said it was a rotating window they just put it in different houses instead of replacing it. It's in the unit in between ours right now....Weird...

Julianne Howes said...

Camille!! How funny that you know talia!!! How do you know her by the way?