Thursday, October 16, 2008

Seriously So Bored!

Sometimes I have some "down-time" at work. So I was thinking about the people I search on google. People that interest me. I have compiled this list. Maybe this is more to entertain me than you. Don't worry I am not a stalker or obsessed with any of these people. It's just like when you read your People magazine. Don't judge me. Whatever..

Haley Williams, lead singer of Paramore. The reason I looked her up is because she is probably what 17 or 18 and already is making more money than I ever will my in my whole life. Paramore toured with Jimmy Eat World and we were at that concert. I liked their stuff and she has an amazing voice. The only thing I know for certain is she will probably sell out just like Avril. How I know? Well anyone who would write a song just for the Twilight movie is bound to sell out. (P.S. I hate to admit this, but it is a good song.)


Carah Faye, former Shiny Toy Guns band member. She has a cool voice and she just looks bad ass. I don't really read much about her, I was just curious to see what she looked like.


Kat Von D, L.A. Ink. OK I probably wouldn't get as many tattoos as she has. I don't think I could handle to get one even. But I think she is pretty cool. Don't really know why. I guess she just seems really confident and doesn't care what anybody thinks. She just does her own thing.


Ellen Paige, actress most known as Juno. Juno has been added to my all time favorite movies. My sisters tell me my personality is just like Juno's. Someone told me I looked like Juno. I don't think so. But whatever.

I know this is a way random post, but I think you can tell a lot about a person by the people that interest them. Like one thing all these people, to me, have in common is their individuality. They are all doing what they love, I'm assuming. So there ya go. My question is, who interests you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I also love Kat Von D she is so unique in the way she dresses and acts and is so care free. The thing I love the most about her is the fact that she has stars tattooed on her face it's so different and so her and I would totally do it if I could stand to get a tattoo on my face

Genna said...

Hey, I love Juno too, the movie and the actress, or should I say Ellen....have you seen the movie "smart people" she is in that too, but it was kinda a wierd movie.

erica said...

LOVE JUNO!

Meagan said...

I good search this girl named Camille Jaques all the time and all I get is this blog. hmm...

Meagan said...

by "i good search" i of course meant I GOOGLE search.

Amy Bateman said...

1. Juju
2. Tatonka
3. Hoggle and Ludo
4. Miss Piggy